In her interview, Jennifer shared her insights regarding
- Cultivating our confidence to access our true passions & desires, to work together, and to manifest change on a planetary level.
- “What would the world would be like if everyone were doing the work they love and getting paid for it?”
- Transitioning from “volunteer and overwork” mindsets
- The importance of self-care on the Thrivelihood path
- Her “Tools for Conscious Action Management” to cultivate low-stress, high-impact work processes that manifest your commitment to yourself and your work.
Click here to read more about Jennifer’s work at Gaia University.
Listen to interview online using the player below or download.
- Since this is a replay of the original interview, you won’t be able to call in to ask questions.
- Insights shared were personal opinions, and do not constitute legal or business advice.