Listen to interview online using the player below or download.
Megan and Jonathan shared their insights regarding:
- How a couple can co-create a Thrivelihood
- “Letting go of the rope” of traditional employment
- Their “Joy Experiment” that shifted them from a scarcity model to an “abundance model” that provides time for self, family and work
- “Value-based pricing” versus hourly rates
- Planning for a retirement based on regenerative investments
- Innovative models for permaculture design consultation and coaching
- Finding dynamic collaborators and building synergies
Sign up for their newsletters: Megan and Jonathan will soon be offering two sets of coaching packages:
- Regenerate your Landscape
- Whole Life Design
In the comments box below, please share your insights from the interview with Megan and Jonathan.
- Since this is a replay of the original interview, you won’t be able to call in to ask questions.
- Insights shared are personal opinions, and do not constitute legal or business advice.